Saturday, July 16, 2011

Justin Timberlake practically screams to the world, "I'm gay!"

Since being attractive isn't important when lives are on the line, normally a female soldier's looks don't matter.

But that changes when a female soldier asks a guy out.

When I saw the video of female marine Kelsey De Santis asking Justin Timberlake to the Marine Corps Ball, I spent the entire video a bit confused. Like most guys, I was watching her closely trying to figure out if, despite her regulation military appearance, she was hot.


But not Justin Timberlake. Apparently Justin spent the entire video ogling the "beefcake military guys" in the back!
"I accept, but not because she...had all those beefcake military guys behind her to try and intimidate me, although that probably would have worked by itself."

Don't you just love how Mila quickly wipes the smile off her face when she catches herself grinning hugely due to Justin saying "beefcake military guys?"

No comments:

Post a Comment